lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

My future Job



I`m study education, so my future job will be Teacher.

The line of education in my career are: social line, and research line. I`m interesting a social
line, in my future job I want perform how a elementary teacher and educating garden., but in
a por city or in dificult context of life.

All my practices are in this context, so I`m very attract for job in this pleaces. I think that this
children needs a good and real oportunities in their life.
My proposal in education is a teaching interaction with the teacher and the student, in a didactic and horizontal roles, where everything is converse, is discussed and reached agreement together. My future work will focus on the skills of my students, and can make them available to the community in order to get them out of the social circle of poverty.
If I were to call work, in the interview I would say that my greatest strengths are love children, my dedication to service and my desire to do something for those little beyond a good salary. My weaknesses are basically not keeping order (planning) strict in my classes, but rather organize and planned with children according to their immediate needs.
In my favor, I must say that I have a tremendous spirit of service, where I will be willing to send me to work, and my vast experience in different contexts of chile and the world. I have knowledge that complement my future career and profession that give a plus to my future work.
So, if you reading this, have any data type work: a contract, volunteer, social, part-time, in any context, please contact me! Hahahaha ...

Regards

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario