lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

A country I would like to visit


A country I'd like to visit is Italy. I think it is a country rich in culture, architectural and culinary heritage. Its people seems a tremendously enviable friendliness and cohesion for my country.

I do not know Italy more than photographs, but my parents were there and they tell me how nice it is, the many things you need to go and there are many stories around Italy.

  I'd like to visit the Roman Coliseum, the Leaning Tower, museums, restaurants, schools and rivers.
I also want to visit the birthplace of the Reggio Emilia approach and to take a course in the province where he was born one of the methodologies that have inspired my future career.

Of course I do not want to go alone, I would go with my friends to make the most of this city that I think besides romance, youth have much to offer and many other scenarios not know.

I know I'll have to raise a lot of money and work hard to achieve, but someday be possible ..... I know.


Dreaming is free ... Hahahaha!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario