viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

Green!!


How green are you??
To begin calculate my carbon footprint and after I said: I green!

Part 1 - Calculate my carbon footprint
My carbon footprint is 26 tons of C02 eq/year. 
Average footprint of a person is 5.5 tons of eq/year.

Then I can say that I´m under to average footprint

Part 2 - Take these Recycling Quizzes
Hand washing dishes can use up to 50 % more of water than using an efficient dishwasher.
Ø     Only about 8% of global energy comes from renewables.
Ø      True or false? Appliances that are turned off don’t use any electricity. False, very false. They continue to use energy even when they are  turned off.
Ø      Can you make paper out of hemp? Yes, is a more humane and clear option.

I admit I didn´t things for make a best and green planet. I use water as if it would never end, for example:
·         Leave the water running before take a shower
·         I use three sink for wash a dish
·         Leave the water running when I to irrigate my garden

It´s very irresponsible, because I teach to kids in the school, I teach the green planet, careful the environment, etc. I think i try change this habit.






Part 3- Based on Video >> Top ten tips for recycling

I watch the video and choose the best 3 tips in my opinion:
1. carries bag to shop  or want a getter bag for life
2. use carry a bags almost store boxes (you by have)
3. plastic bottle often very pocket and take almost of place and  before you put the bath colecction , wash before first.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario