lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

The Best Holidays



I´m not very sure for my best holidays…..I thinks was two; Cuba 2011 and New York 2012.
In summer 2011 I was visit Cuba, La Habana and Varadero with my family. I was stay in a wonderful resort all inclusive.

In Cuba the people is very kind, warm and friendly. I visited the old street, the impressive Capitolio, China town (Cuban style), the building where Fidel´s work, schools and of course La Bodeguita del Medio; a typical Cuban place similar to J.Cruz of Chile.  After this I fly to Varadero, amazing beach and general landscape, in varadero all hotel are resort, and I do many activities in the beach; dive and parties, knew people, walk in a craft fair, etc. Was a very good vacation this year.

This winter I visited New York with my father. We were in Missouri and New York City. Missouri is a very rural city, with beatiful mountains, long rivers and quiet. Is nice place for to rest. Also fly to New York and was a more incredible experience to my life! Always I tell: No, I`m not interesting goes to NY, but I change my opinion!  The street more impressive is Time Square, many light, many people, many stores, many things!.  I visited many places on this city. I was with my family and had a nice time together.



Was a trip I will never forget.

1 comentario:

  1. Interesting Leslie; lucky you! I have always wanted to go to NYC. I think this is "the city" in the whole world. I guess you really had fun with you family and you really enjoyed the trips. Excellent! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar