viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Agustún is my pet....he was born(come to my home) in May, 7 on 2009. He is a hamster, he has strong sharp teeth that bite. Initially the only eating lettuce and carrots. After he got used to eating seeds and corn.

It is the common hamster cage, he is in a crystal palace. He has his wheel, his bed, his toys and chew corn. He receives his monthly bath with warm water and mild soap, then dry with a towel and hair dryer. He disturbs every night, runs, eats, takes a water, walks in the wheel, chews his toys, etc. He had a old brother, Jurel, but died for his father's neglect.

My father consents to all acts. He thinks is his,  he comes every day to see this, if he is dead or alive, because he died sometimes before and I relived with heat.

Currently agustun is in hibernation, not upset, just go out to eat and drink water from time to time, is a quiet pet, I hope to live long oder take vacation like last summer, to La Serena.

I love my pet!! I don´t need other….It is the one.


Datum: should have died over a year ago .... hahahaha

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario