viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

My Favorite singer

My favorite singer is Mario Guerrero. I started listening to him in 2004, when I went to university.

All his songs are romantic ballads about love and hearthbreak. Mario became known in 2003, when he entered the TV Show "Rojo, fama contra fama", which he won and where they managed to record their first self-titled album under the wing of Warner Music.


I love Mario Guerrero because he sings beautifully and is a very humble and simple person. My favorite song is "Dime que si, dime que no", was the first song that I learned  and then on to buy all their albums, always original. 

His great production have been very successful, reaching the stage of the Festival de Viña del Mar, the most important festival on Latinamerica.

 
This photograph was take in a mall, when he was walking with his mom. I am ugly, very ugly! But he will always be wonderful.


When leave out his last album, I´m go to see him on Feriamix, I bougth this album and he sign my new cd! In this moment....I fall in love.
I remeber a february 14, I was on vacation in La Serena and Mario would do a concert in this city for a Saint Valentine`s Day, I  went to the front row concert.....received a call from my boyfriend, I didn`t want or could answer this call, my boyfriend was very angry because "I prefered  Mario" in this important day for us.

 Es Imposible, last hit
(click this link to listen this song)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario